Connection to the Salesforce environment is via SSL 3.0/TLS 1.0, using global step-up certificates from Verisign, ensuring that our users have a secure connection from their browsers to our service.
Perimeter firewalls and edge routers block unused protocols
Internal firewalls segregate traffic between the application and database tiers
Intrusion detection sensors throughout the internal network report events to a security event management system for logging, alerts, and reports
A third-party service provider continuously scans the network externally and alerts changes in baseline configuration
The Salesforce service performs real-time replication to disk at each data center, and near real-time data replication between the production data center and the disaster recovery center
Data are transmitted across encrypted links
Disaster recovery tests verify our projected recovery times and the integrity of the customer data
All data are backed up to tape at each data center, on a rotating schedule of incremental and full backups
The backups are cloned over secure links to a secure tape archive
Tapes are not transported offsite and are securely destroyed when retired
– ADD FACILITIES, SITES AND UNITS
– SET PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
– PREPARE INSPECTION QUESTIONNAIRES
– ASSIGN TASKS TO INSPECTORS AND FIELD SERVICE STAFF
– EVALUATE AND CONSOLIDATE INSPECTION RESULTS
CONSOLE ADMIN FEATURES
– ACCESS AND PERFORM ALL INSPECTIONS
– PERFORM TASKS ; PRODUCT INSPECTIONS, CORRECTIONS, CORRECTIVE ACTIONS, etc.
– SAVE AND EXECUTE INSPECTIONS & AUDITS
– SEE LIST OF SCHEDULE AND ASSIGNED TASKS
– CREATE WORK ORDERS & ASSIGN THEM TO RELATED INSPECTOR
DOWNLOAD THE APP!
We are a team of innovators, consultants and Salesforce certified developers who build solutions in and around the Cloud. www.avandel.com