The intention of quality control is to minimize failures in production-process and to establish and maintain strict quality standards.
Major challenges for this process includes ;
- Filling inspection forms at different stages by different QA operators
- Various approval mechanisms and workflows
- Tracking paper forms is usually prone to error and even small changes on forms produce great amount of overhead
- Additionally archiving and retrieving paper forms can be quite problematic.
Inspect THIS! is the key management solution for improving the quality performance and eliminating costly scrap and rework for your business.
- Goods at distributed warehouses or different stages within production lines can be inspected and tracked easily. This enables timely decision making in the case of quality problems
- QA operators can retrieve relevant inspection forms, fill in and submit inspection results at a location where there is no internet connection. QA operators have the ability to attach visual proof (e.g. video, photo) of noncompliance if the good fails to meet one or more of specified quality requirements/standards.